Programming Books

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Welcome to Glaze Smart Zone

Hi, i'm Shurland Moore from Glaze Smart Zone. The purpose of my blog is to share many tips and techniques of development in web technologies with my audience. I've been developing web applications for 7 plus years. During that time, the web have evolved times over. I remember the days of image-cluttered website where designer got carried away with colors and images some to the point of no relevance. Websites have grown much simpler, and more precise and to the point. Consumers no longer have time to be distracted; they want to find what they want, get it, and get the heck on with their day. As a web developer you best be aware of that fact!

In my coming articles i will share with you many techniques ranging from simple html/css to more advanced stuff like ASP.NET development, SilverLight, jQuery and much more. I hope you would find this blog to be useful and you are welcomed to join me for the journey.

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Thank you!